Mom, Come in

Mom, I miss you ...
I want to chat with you
how come?
when all people do not understand me
I'd love to meet you

Mom
I can not stand it anymore
Where should I stay?
mom, I'm tired of struggling alone
Only you, Who understand me
Who love me unconditionally, after the Lord

Mom, come to me tonight
to get rid of this sadness
I want to sleep on your lap
Come,wipe these tears

Mom, how many times should I call you
Come, I need you
when I am weak and helpless
your presence will replace all wounds
night was very long, as I've ever met morning again
please,take me into your world
I run to you, every single time

2 komentar:

My Pedestrian mengatakan...

i think your mom is always beside you mbak, whatever you do, whatever you feel. And i think she doesn't like when u'r crying and she doesn't like when you sad.
so, don't give up on every single thing on your life.

Astutik Kashmi mengatakan...

Thanks dear sister...I trust you...