Beautifull Heart


There is a story of love, one day young girl is sleeping and dreaming. In her dream, as if everyone could see the shape of heart on the chest of others including her own. At first glance, she highly admired and amazed by this atmosphere. Then, she saw to her chest, she was very proud when she saw her heart-shaped pink intact and sparkling. "What a perfect heart" she said, "without defect and spotless".
Then she stepped out. She began to observe the hearts of people around her. There's a beautiful shine like hers, there are wounds, there is a large, some small, etc. "Wow, amazing ..." she said again. She more convinced that her heart was the most perfect because he did not see any heart was more beautiful than Hers.

The girl stunned when she saw an old woman who use headgear. Old woman was virtually no visible face. The heart of old woman was very large but shapeless. The young girl was wondering why so many gaping holes in people's hearts. She walked over towards the old woman and asked her.

"Why did your heart like that? Why not perfect and beautiful shape likes mine? "She said half the show.

She replied, "Maybe because you're still young and has not really understood the world."

The old woman continued, "Whenever I love someone, I pick this heart and give him. Likewise if I'm helping people, there is always a flake of heart I devided to a man. Once, when I was young and hanging out with many friends, my heart was cut into slices and I gave on a lot of friends. When I started to get married and have kids, my heart is running out cut and cut to understanding husband and caring for children."

"But there is a moment where the people also began to share in my heart. They also learn to slice theirs to close each wound in my heart until the piles that's why my heart several times larger than the heart, though not in the form again. Indeed, not all of them want to do so, that is why there are very many gaping holes in the heart of this. Now, whose heart is more beautiful? My heart or yours? "

The girl stunned for so long. She began to realize that the old woman's heart is much more perfect than his heart. Injury, disability, and the number of patches in the hearts of women that just makes it more beautiful and bigger than hers. Each hole is like talking about love and sincerity in life she lived.

For a moment, young lady observe the old lady's face. He was surprised when the old lady was her own mother.

I miss you mom…now and forever...Just wait, I will meet you as soon as possible...May God, listen my pray...Ameen...

2 komentar:

My Pedestrian mengatakan...

are you the young girl.., on that story..???
i guess so.., mbak bro..,

Astutik Kashmi mengatakan...

yes, absolutly...this is beautifull story...